Do you have a group that is interested in doing an intimate tour with the head cheese maker of Gunn's Hill Artisan Cheese? You will experience a guided tour of all the stages of production while having all your questions answered by the cheese maker himself. You will also get to tantalize your taste buds with a tasting of all three signature cheeses. Your group can do all this while enjoying the stunning beauty of the local area, who could ask for more?
Some additional details:
- The typical tour and tasting takes 45 minutes to an hour and a half.
- All this is available for a small fee of $7 per person plus tax.
- There is a minimum groups size of 8 people
- For food safety reasons we can only book tours when we are not in production with is usually in the afternoon.
- We have ample room for tour buses and they can easily navigate our oval road.
- The entire building and washrooms are wheelchair accessible.
Are you a teacher or principal that is interested in having your students visit Gunn's Hill Artisan Cheese? This is a great opportunity for students in grades K – 12 to learn about a number of different disciplines while enhancing the curriculum expectations within each grade and/or subject. Students studying agriculture, biology, chemistry, math, family studies, geography, environmental science, business studies, careers and much more would benefit greatly from a subject crafted tour at Gunn's Hill Artisan Cheese. For more information please call.